The RPA Robot, the Swiss Army Knife of Robotics
Thanks to their universal language, WinAutomation by Microsoft robots integrate well in all industries:
- Banking and Insurance
- Distribution and Retail
- Industrial Production
And in all departments of the company:
- Human Ressources
- Procurement and Accounts Payable
- Customer Service
There are many examples of RPA applications because the same robot can extract and modify data, create reports, fill in forms, perform complex calculations, open emails and attachments, read and process unstructured information and, in reality, almost clone a human’s work.
We see more and more robots:
- Prepare and send invoices, then update accounting records
- Reconcile bank statements with company data
- Produce daily Profit & Loss accounts
- Generate payroll
- Update CRM from ERP or accounting data
- Install complex software
- Carry out tests and maintenance of IT tools
The opportunities are endless. Contact us to find out how an RPA robot can fit in your company.
Want to know more about RPA robots and how they can make your business more efficient? Write to us, we will get back to you as soon as possible to discuss it.